Simplicity Has It’s Place.
September 2, 2012
Roses are red, violets are blue… This simple poem has a place in nearly everyone’s heart. Why? Because you can remember it. The things that we can remember seem to be the things that leave a lasting impact rather positive or negative. Today, I want to pass along some simple sayings, quotes and song titles, some whose original author’s are unknown to me. It is my hope that they will find a place within you where one or more of them can set up residency and aid in generating positive change.
- Bloom where your planted. -Afghan Proverb
- Give me my flowers while I’m living. -Amazing Rhythm Acres
- Don’t talk about it, be about it. -Usher
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. -Kelly Clarkston
- Those that doubt, go without. Those that believe shall receive. -Elder Pellum
- Almost doesn’t count. -Brandy
- Don’t worry. Be happy -Bobby McFerrin
- Just do it! -Nike
- Dream the impossible dream -Joe Darion
- Turn No around…and it’s ON now! -Sharon Saffold
My friends, please take a quote and place it in your current life and see if it can lead you up and out into your new and amazing you. Each of the quotes are simple and easy to remember and each have their place.
Read. Post. Facebook. Tweet. Share. Return. There truly is a message behind the messenger.
This has been Sharon Saffold blogging on purpose and not by chance because chances are, I will blog again.